3D Virtual Tours
- Combine the 360° renders in a Virtual Tour (on demand)
- Easily shared with a link or QR code to any device
- Allow your clients to virtually visit and understand your project by immersing them in a set of 360° images
- Determine the size, shape, and volume of the room and house
- 6K-8K scenes of exceptional quality
- Take your real estate still images to the next level
Virtual Reality Walkthrough
- Full freedom of navigation within Virtual 3D scenes rendered in real-time
- In a comprehensive walkthrough experience, understand the project on human eye scale
- Interact with the application in real-time
- Understand the solar impact making it day or night, change finishes and textures, or turn on/off the light
- Simple to share using either a URL link or a QR code
- Compatible with phones, tablets, computers, and off-the-shelf virtual reality glasses
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A 3D Virtual Tour?
A 3D Virtual Tour is a simulation of a virtual environment which has been 3D modeled. This simulation is generated by a powerful software representing in great detail the project, providing an interactive, immersive experience.
What Are The Types Of 3D Virtual Tours?
There are two types of 3D Virtual Tours:
- 360º Virtual Tours are a set of combined 360-degree views. They allow customers to virtually visit each space in a static 360º view through your property, allowing them to discover more about what you have to offer.
- Virtual Reality Walkthrough: Viewers are immersed in a fully interactive 3D environment that provides a virtual representation of the building as a whole, including all the interiors, exteriors, and surroundings. The viewer can maneuver freely in this space, understanding the whole proposal on a much deeper level.
- Additionally, its interactive interface can allow viewers to change elements/materials/furniture in real-time.
Both 3D Virtual Tours can be easily shared with a link or QR code to any device. They are compatible with phones, tablets, computers, and off-the-shelf virtual reality glasses.
What Can Architects And Developers Use 3D Virtual Tours For?
It’s both a differentiative marketing tool and a cost-effective design & construction tool. Developers and architects are well aware of the financial pressures that keeping up with the competition places on their businesses. Knowing how to make the most of technology might give you the edge you require. This highly immersive experience allows clients to engage and live the proposal, understanding it from a much deeper level.
On the other hand, analyzing the property before breaking ground prevents unnecessary waste of significant amounts of time and money. It even allows you to make changes in real-time, understanding the solar impact or the use of different materials.
Feel free to Contact Us to understand how it can help you.
What Benefits Does Virtual Tours Have?
- Virtual tours are ideal for showing off a property in its entirety because of their immersive experience.
- They’re highly shareable. A potential customer has to scan a QR code or visit a specific URL, and they can see the property.
- Virtual tours are time savers. Imagine would-be clients already weeding themselves out and only working with interested customers? That’s the benefit of creating a virtual tour!
- Analyzing the property before breaking ground prevents unnecessary waste of significant amounts of time and money.
- It even allows you to make changes in real-time, understanding the solar impact or the use of different materials.
- Offering virtual tours makes you different. Most developers and architects will have 3D renderings at best, however many have yet to jump on the virtual tour bandwagon.
Reduces the amount of back-and-forth between you and customers. The virtual tour gives a very detailed overview of the property, so you’ll have fewer questions to answer.
How To Make a 3D Virtual Tour?
Using powerful softwares that create realistic virtual environments. 3D Virtual Tours can incorporate 360° images visible in all available angles allowing your potential partner to buy into your vision. They can also render in real-time virtual spaces enabling you to envision both the interior and exterior properties before it’s been built.
What Does Your 3D Virtual Tours Project Workflow Look Like?
All our 3D virtual tours are initially based on 2D plans; then we subsequently produce a realistic 3D model. Then, depending on the Virtual Tour type, we can either generate 360º images or a Virtual Reality environment. Find more about what the 3D Modeling & Rendering process could entail by visiting the Workflow section on our Pricing page.
What Software Do You Use For 3D Virtual Tours?
We use 3DS Max software and V-ray or Corona for 360º Images. Once Plus Render has the 360 generated images, we use in-house software to produce the 360-degree virtual tour.
Unreal Engine or Enscape are the software used for the Virtual Reality Walkthroughs.
How Much Is A 3D Virtual Tour?
The price is determined based on the number of working hours spent on the Virtual Tour and its complexity. Nevertheless, we want to be as transparent as possible with our clients. The prices are closed and stated on the web to avoid surprises. We want our clients to be in control. You can potentially qualify to receive volume discounts, so be sure to look on our Pricing page or Contact Us for a project estimate.