A 3D model, together with indications of what areas you would like to show. (any 3D format: DWG, FBX, 3DS, 3DM, OBJ, etc).
If you do not have a 3D model yet, then DWG plans will suffice. All appropriate levels, elevations, sections, etc., together with indications of what areas you would like to show.
Additional useful information:
- Reference images of material finishes. To understand rugosity, reflection desired, etc
- Reference images of the result. Previous visuals your team admire
- Relevant precedents to a similar project
Yes. We avoid having a set number of revisions, and we never close a job until the result is perfect. All revisions are free as we go through our workflow. It is important to make sure you are happy with the progress before confirming moving towards the next step.
Any changes going back on these steps down the line, like lighting or camera relocation, could have a cost associated with them depending on the time required to update them. If the modifications you wish to make go above 60% of the project burden, our team will be happy to start a new project with you.
We utilize interactive systems and enjoy working very closely with our clients, sharing all our references and progress, and making sure we are on the right path. Additionally, before sending any draft for revision, our project managers put all images through a thorough, proprietary quality-control test.
We will meet you wherever you are digitally comfortable! Our team enjoys working on our continuous interactive communication system and can talk via email, skype, slack, or organize team video calls to review the project together, you name it – Plus Render is there!
An architectural rendering project takes around one week to complete, whereas an interior design rendering project takes 48 hours. The actual turnaround time (TAT), on the other hand, is determined by a variety of parameters, including the number of vantage points, the project’s intricacy, and features. Please contact us via the website and provide a brief to find out exactly how long your job will take. Plus Render’s team of experts will consider all of your needs and provide you with a TAT estimate.
The price is determined based on the number of working hours spent on the project and the complexity of the task. Nevertheless, we want to be as transparent as possible with our clients. The prices are closed and stated on the web to avoid surprises. We want our clients to be in control. You can find out more about our volume discounts on our Pricing page or simply contact us for an estimation.
We mainly use Wise due to its effectiveness. You can easily create an account. We are also able to accept payments made via Wise, Payoneer, PayPal, or SWIFT bank transfers.
Plus Render only requires a 30% payment in advance as a deposit. This will enable us to begin your project in good faith. The remaining payment can be made after you approve the results.
Plus Render is a versatile online firm with Architectural Visualizers located all over the globe. Our headquarters are in Bilbao, Spain, with additional physical offices in Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- Because Plus Render has a multitude of professional 3D Artists, Architects & Visualizers, and managers
- We can be your support during peak season
- We take on large-scale projects and produce results quickly
- Because we live and breathe design, we understand that your project is intensive and needs a specialized touch
- Our services are provided on an ad-hoc basis
- This means that we are able to provide superior value for money since you don’t have to pay for our vacations or sick days, fund corporate training, rent equipment, or figure out how to keep us occupied when there are not any projects
- Our process is simple: project managers handle all of the complexities and linkages across teams.
Put us to the test!